Direct dial: 818-746-3075
Kristine M. Noyes, Esq.
Direct dial: 818-746-3075
VICE PRESIDENT, CHAIR OF PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
Kristine Noyes is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, probate, and trust law.
Kristine’s estate planning practice includes structuring sophisticated estate plans for high-net-worth individuals and families, the preparation of wills, revocable trusts, and irrevocable trusts, including insurance trusts, grantor retained interest trusts, and charitable trusts, as well as other estate planning documents, such as powers of attorneys and advance healthcare directives.
Kristine’s administration practice includes both trust and probate administration. She advises trustees, executors, and beneficiaries on matters such as the interpretation of documents, tax issues (including the preparation of gift and estate tax returns), and disagreements between beneficiaries and fiduciaries. She also assists clients with probate administration and the post death administration of living trusts.
Kristine’s practice also includes contested probate and fiduciary litigation matters that often arise in the course of her estate planning and administration work, such as the preparation and defense of accounts on behalf of fiduciaries, the prosecution and defense of disputes pertaining to breach of fiduciary duty/surcharge actions, as well as interpretation issues and other controversies.
- Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University – J.D. Cum Laude/Order of the Coif, 2007
- Hunter College, The City University of New York – B.A. Magna Cum Laude, 2004
- 2013–2017 “Rising Stars” List: Southern California Lawyers
- 2019-2020 “Super Lawyers” List: Southern California Super Lawyers
Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in California are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers for inclusion in the “Rising Stars” List, which is comprised of attorneys who are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. In addition, no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in California are selected annually for the “Super Lawyers” List, which is open to all attorneys regardless of their age and years of experience.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
- American Bar Association; Trust and Estate Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association; Trusts and Estates Section
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the State of Colorado
- “Tax Planning for Trusts and Estates”-Co-Presenter -National Business Institute – January 27, 2015
- “Estate Planning After ATRA – A Quick Review” – Co-Presenter – CSCPA Estate Planning Committee, Los Angeles- February 13, 2013 and CSCPA San Fernando Valley Discussion Group – February 26, 2013
- “A Review of the Core Documents of Estate Planning” Co-Presenter- CSCPA Estate Planning Committee, Los Angeles- May 9, 2012